Monday, March 22, 2010

CHINESE YO-YO

I (Annalicia) got the chance to learn how to play with a Chinese yo-yo a few weeks ago! The physical education teacher at my school put on a little “in-service” for us! He can do some really cool tricks with it. He got first place at a Yunlin County Chinese yo-yo competition!


One of the tricks he taught us was throwing the yo-yo in the air and catching it. Well, the first time I tried it, I threw mine way too high and I could see it was going to hit another teacher so without thinking I started yelling, “Heads up! Heads up! Heads up!” No one moved...they had no idea what I was saying...my yo-yo hit the teacher! (She was okay.) :)






1 comment:

  1. It sounds a little similar to the time you hit Katie P. with the badminton racket. :)

    ReplyDelete